11:00 am – Drag Racing tech inspection begins
11:00 am – VIP Parking + Audi Fest check-in begins
11:30 am – Drag Racing Begins
11:30 am – VIP Parking + Audi Fest gates open
12:00 pm – General Parking gates open
12:00 pm – Big SoCal Euro begins
5:00 pm – People’s Choice Voting ends
5:30 pm – Drag Racing awards @Drag Racing starting line
6:00 pm – Awards & Raffle begins @Main Stage
6:00 pm – Tanner Foust – Best VW R of Show @Main Stage
7:00 pm – Big SoCal Euro ends
Special Guest – Tanner Foust
Tanner Foust is a professional racing driver, stunt driver, and television host. He competes in rally, drift, ice racing, time attack and rallycross with multiple podium placements, national championships, and world records. He is a co-host on the American version of the motoring television series, Top Gear.
Tanner will be showcasing several of his vehicles including SEMA VW Atlas, SEMA VW GTI & RWB VW Beetle.
Drop by the Volkswagen booth for a meet & greet!
Host Hotels – SpringHill & Residence Inn (Scripps Poway)
SpringHill – $149-$155/night | Residence Inn – $189-$199/night
Make a reservation by calling 888-287-9400 (SpringHill) or 800-331-3131 (Residence Inn). Or online via link click here. ** Group rates expires on August 17th, 2018. Includes high speed wifi internet, free breakfast & fitness center.
Raffle Sales: 12:00PM – 5:30PM
Time of Raffle: 6:00PM
Where to buy: SOCALEURO booth [Event Map]
$5 for 1 ticket or $20 for 5 tickets
- HRE Wheels – set of FlowForm wheels ($3000 value)
- Toyo Tires – set of tires ($1000 value)
- Unitronic – ECU or TCU Performance Software ($2550 value)
- Wagner Tuning – intercooler kit ($1000 value)
- Ace Alloy Wheels – set of wheels ($2000 value)
- Forge Motorsport – Carbon Fiber intake kit for EA888 2.0T ($550 value)
- Solo-werks – S2 Coilover kits ($800)
- Kaleo Marketing – 2 Night Hotel Getaway ($500 value)
- Eibach Springs – spring kit ($299 value)
- Speed Ventures – Gift Certificates towards race event
- Custom European Plates – selection of different euro plates ($45 value)
- K1 Speed – Racing gift certificates
- Mothers Polish – Detailing products
- #iLOVEeuros – apparel
- and more …
** There may be restrictions based on the item provider **
Every year we always have great music while we check out awesome cars. Our resident disc jocks will be dropping the beats.
|John Flores||Steve Rangel||Jonathan Brae||Alan Hu|
Have no fear, we will have food trucks there! Of course, feel free to bring your own food/drinks to the event.
Here’s list of eateries, shops, etc to keep you busy while your in San Diego, CA.
7610 HAZARD CENTER DRIVE STE 113, SAN DIEGO CA 92108
619-683-7420 [Speak with Henry (owner)] Wash & Wax ($59) – $50 Special – Open 6:30AM
6609 Mira Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92121
4474 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92105